As exhibition booths and displays designers working on an international scale, we are forever pushed by time. Particularly, multimedia content tends to arrive at the last minute. What a relief MediaGun has brought to our daily routine!
Alain Métral, CEO, TactilMedia, Geneva
By using MediaGun, you can assemble up to 50 different file formats into playlists in a few seconds. (Complete list of supported formats.)
You then play them full screen in manual or automatic mode. In three clicks, you can export them and share them with any Windows-based PC.
MediaGun is not required on the target machine!
– Brand new User Interface
– 3rd-party codecs part of MediaGun installation (optional)
– Automatic connection to codec website (if missing)
– Richer, user-customizable Text Enhancement window
– Full use of DVD Menu interactivity
– Support for swf, flv (Flash), M2ts (Blu Ray), mkv video…
– MS PowerPoint support as of Office 2003
And last but not least, we have changed MediaGun’s price dramatically.